Product Name: Amway Global Product Price: $62 Registration Fee Product Website: www.amway.com
Overall Rank: Not Recommended
What Is Amway Global?
A claimed global leader in many health and beauty products that simultaneously allows for a person to become an “Independent Business Owner,” also known as I.B.O.
The cost to becoming an Amway Global IBO is a $62 registration fee.
Within the Amway Global Product Catalog kit, a person receives Amway’s step-by-step guide to owning a business, Amways product catalogs and brochures, training resources, and your own personal retail website –
With one problem: a huge lack of customized retail websites, consequentially having no difference from the many other thousands of similar retail websites given to new Amway IBO’s.
Can You Make Money With Amway Global?
In the simplest terms, most-likely not.
If so, your compensation will be very small, and unfit for a full-time opportunity, if you don’t have a large network of family and friends whom you know would be willing to purchase Amway products, which I’ve recently discovered can only be purchased by being a Global Amway product representative!
What does this mean?
It means in order for you or anyone to purchase an Amway product you are initially required to first become an Amway Global IBO with purchase of the $62 registration fee! Apprently this Amway MLM tactic has been working in some of the larger countries around the globe, such as China, where many people are looking for the most available opportunities. Hence, Global Amway has been finding great success in countries with more limited opportunities by taking advantage of this sole registration fee with less emphasis on the products being sold.
Moreover, an Amway Independent Business Owner does not their make money by relying on the amount of products being sold. Instead, Amway Global IBO’s must rely on MLM and network resourcing in order to produce any income. The amount of hours trying to convince others into buying into this program is hence, a necessary attribute one must have when joining Amway Global.
Here is a general overview/steps of how Amway’s Compensation Plan works:
1) To become an Amway Independent Business Owner, the individual is required to purchase a product from the company itself.
2) The Amway Independent Business Owner must then attempt to sell Amway products to consumers, not for income however, but what Amway likes to call “business points.”
3) Once the Amway Independent Business Owner finally speaks with the potential consumer, who is sold a required Amway product, is only then allowed to register for Amway Global to become an Independent Business Owner.
Only then is the initial Amway Independent Business Owner able to make a small income.
Therefore, Amway Global relies solely on Multi-Level Marketing.
That is, making an income solely dependent upon the ability to consistently speak with potential consumers, not only to sell them their first amway product (in their health and beauty section) utilizing their small independent retail website, but to then afterwards lure them into Amway’s Global independent business opportunity.
Moreover, the additional effort of having to sell to your own recruit a product and only then be able to offer them a chance to become a business owner, is such a huge and unnecessary hassle in itself. Nevertheless, Amway Global’s income also relies greatly upon the consistent $62 I.B.O registration fee made by its very own consumers day after day.
Other Earning Income Opportunities Provided By Amway Global:
- Retail Profit.
- Monthly Performance Bonuses
- Monthly and Leadership Bonuses
- Other Cash and Business Point Incentives
HOWEVER, it’s very important to realize that all these additional earning opportunities above are 100% reliant upon your personal referrals or group you’ve created.
Hence, without having referred anyone to Amway Global as an Independent Business Owner within your very own downline, you are thus counted as ineligible in receiving any of the above bonuses.
What I Like About Amway Global:
- They offer a wide variety of products.
- The fact they tell you beforehand what’s required, despite some small misconceptions.
- The fairly low cost to get started in a business opportunity.
- They give you a website, though replicated, gives the independent business owner, something to work with.
- Their offering of online training may be somewhat valuable, however looks to be uncertain.
- The fact they offer the opportunity in about 100 or so differente nations, and their ability to offer a global opportunity.
What I Dislike About Amway Global:
- The immense difficulty and process involved with making a legitimate compensation.
- The fact your retail website doesn’t have you stand out from other’s.
- Most of all, the minimal retail income provided.
- Along with the fact, all the bonus points, compensation, and incentives, are highly and almost completely 100% reliant upon the performance of those you’ve referred to the program.
A LinkedIn Amway Global Review Discussion On China & U.S. Involvement
Amway Global Product Catalog Conclusion
Those looking for a much better alternative opportunity that allows anyone globally to earn from, can be provided within our highly valued training for FREE here!
Thanks for reading.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please leave them below.