Product Name: 4 Corners Alliance Group Website: www.fourcornersalliancegroup com Overall Rank: 67/100
In this review we’ll go over into detail what the 4 Corners Alliance Group is and whether it provides a legitimate online earning opportunity or not.
What Is The Four Corners Alliance Group?
This is a company that’s primarily based off what they call as an online matrix. The way online matrices work is no different than the way your average MLM opportunity works. The primary differences involved includes the addition of an actual affiliate program, within its own MLM opportunity. Hence, there are two various and major methods of earning at play here:
#1. Four Corners Alliance MLM Opportunity &
Selling of Four Corners Alliance Retail Products.
#2. Four Corners Alliance Affiliate Program.
Moreover, the Four Corners Earning opportunity is highly relevant and based upon the consistent recruitment of people to join in your team, which essentially is what builds the levels within the four corners matrix.
What Does The Four Corners Alliance Group Provide You With?
In order to get started as a member in the 4 Corners Alliance Group, you are given the chance to gain access to a variety of products, services, and educational materials, all of course for a price.
Four Corners Materials Include:
– Access to various digital products.
– An optional 4 corner alliance newsletter, which you must pay in order to subscribe for.
– Lastly, you can purchase from an assortment of 4 Corners Alliance products, that are essentially sold to you as a means for you to sell to others and make a profit.
How You Earn An Online Income With 4 Corners Alliance Group:
– By recruiting and referring new people who essentially will need to buy into a level of the matrix, similar to what you do when signing-up.
– This earns you a certain amount of commissions from however much your recruits end up spending as they join the 4 Corners Alliance Matrix.
– Lastly, are the 4 Corner Alliance products that you are given access to.
4 Corners Alliance Primary Income Streams:
#1) Matrix Income (In other words, your downline of recruited members)
#2) 100% Matrix Check Match Commission
#3) Residual Income
#4) 100% Residual Check Match Commission
#5) Selling 4 Corners Alliance Newsletter
#6) Four Corners Affiliate Program
Four Corners Alliance Group’s Newsletter
This is an additional option you can purchase along with the one-time member fee to joining.
Inside this newsletter you will find information on various success stories, motivational type reading, tidbits of training, and some financial education is involved as well.
Four Corners Alliance Affiliate Program
This may possibly be one of the MOST interesting aspects noticed within the Four Corners Alliance Group. By the way, I must say the name does sound a bit “catchy”! However, don’t let that deceive the reality of this earning opportunity. One of the biggest things that sticks out to me is the products one-time life enrollment fee of $8!!
Now, just how odd is this?
Essentially what’s going on here is Four Corners Alliance is implementing an affiliate program for users to refer the program to others. However, in order to even begin as an affiliate marketer, you must pay a fee to begin earning. Therefore, imagine I provided a link to bring you on over to four corners sign-up/registration page, I would have to first pay the $8 in order to earn any income.
I imagine the main reason for this up-front payment, is because the group already realizes that it’s not as simple as people make it out to be when it comes to earning online. Hence, one must have an actual PRESENCE in place. Almost like a safe-haven, any internet marketer can utilize whenever considering a new opportunity to join.
In this case, we can make the predicament here that Four Corners Alliance Group is not a product or service for anyone trying and willing to make an online income. Therefore, if you have yet to make a single dollar online, you’ll most-definitely want to think again before joining. As I always recommend, the first step in making ANY money online, and furthering that into a full-time career is by creating a website where you can consistently and continually refer others to products and services you recommend, either as an affiliate or (especially) as one being in an MLM opportunity.
Yes, the cold-hard truth here is it will, does, and should take plenty of hard and consistent work. But aren’t the end-results worth it all?
Nevertheless, if you’re already an established online marketer, and are making a decent monthly income as a network marketer, 4 Corners Alliance Group is a good choice for the intermediate/novice type person. If you have yet to create either a a Website, or Online Presence, my biggest advice would be to start doing so now!
What I Like About Four Corners Alliance Group:
– The minimal use of nonsense advertising promising false riches, etc. Instead the Four Corners Alliance Group tries to proves itself legitimate by offering products that aren’t too pricey, as well as a more legitimate than usual, opportunity who are interested in experiencing with network marketing and MLM.
– Unlike many and most MLM companies who rarely make an effort to provide something useful to their trainees and members, Four Corners actually seems to in a sense.
*one example of this is the fact the Four Corners Alliance Group offers its members certain products that can be sold for a commission to absolutely anyone. Thus, unlike many MLM companies out there that require you to first recruit the person and then sell the product, Four Corners simplifies this overall process by allowing members to sell some of their financial products to anyone who isn’t a member.*
– Four Corners Alliance Group isn’t all 100% based on earning by recruitment, which is my biggest and main bother with MLM’s. They actually provide a retail side to their opportunity, which I find makes 4 Corners Alliance more legit in terms of starting an online business.
What I Don’t Like About Four Corners Alliance Group:
– It almost seems to me like the earning opportunity and potential is a bit over-excessive. The company makes it seem easy to be able to sell their products off the bat. In addition, there also seems to be an excess of the number of products delivered by the Four Corners Alliance Group. For example if you take a look at the diagram below, you’ll see 4-6 levels of products! All ranging from $10 to $300. What makes me over-weary about this structure is its overbearing use in luring people into buying into the four corners alliance program by use of these numbers.
– Nevertheless, the use of using the term “affiliates” in a product that is also being based on itself as an MLM company may not only be confusing to newbies, but is unrealistic. The claims of selling 4096 products worth $300 each of something we’re not even very aware of what it actually is, can be almost impossible. Question comes down to: are these products of its real actual worth and value? What are behind these $300 products attempting to be sold to any random person?
I know if I was being confronted by someone attempting to sell me something for $300, it better be REALLY good, or else I’d choose to hold onto my own money.
– In addition, it’s also bothering to see that they provide “even more” income streams to its users, almost as though its endless. In my personal opinion, its much better to stick to maybe two or three that can be focused on by the user.
Having too many products to try and sell to others can just cause overall confusion by causing a complete mess in that members marketing strategy.
Overall Conclusion and Verdict On 4 Corners Alliance Group
Despite the company’s good and trustworthy efforts in not providing false advertising to consumers, I personally will never think twice about joining any MLM group to begin with. Nevertheless, for those interested in a good networking opportunity, this might be one to check out, over others that are fully schemish such as, WakeUpNow, Empower Network, or iPAS2, among many others.
Then again, when looking deeper into the Four Corners Alliance Opportunity it could all just be their way of going about “soft-selling” their consumers rather than the “hard-sell” approach most false online company opportunities have been taken lately. The reason I am weary is a result of the consistent number of income streams it keeps telling you it can provide.
In addition, I don’t see why Four Corners Alliance should be using a Newsletter as one of their own products to sell to other consumers. This one example therefore tells me that the retail products being offered by Four Corners Alliance may not be all that great.
4 Corners Alliance Group Verdict: Not Recommended.
4 Corners Alliance Group Rank: 57/100
Thanks for reading, please leave some comments below, and to also share this around with your social media circles.