Product Name: Udemy
Product Website: www.udemy.com
Owners: Eren Bali
Overall Rank: 83/100
What Is Udemy?
Udemy is a platform first created in 2007 by Eren Bali. Essentially, Udemy is both a platform and marketplace for online learning. The Udemy marketplace is a place built upon the facets of online learning, not necessarily, aimed just for online or affiliate marketers, but aanybody looking to learn from a wide variety of categories.
The Type Of Courses Offered By Udemy:
- Entrepreneurship and Business Related Classes.
- Affiliate Marketing
While these happen to be only some of the major categories that are taught, there are in total over 10,000 classes related with just about any niche or subject you could possibly imagine fwithin Udemy.
How Udemy Classes Are Taught and Instructed?
Udemy essentially offers a variety of tools for instructor’s to teach their students through uploading Video’s, PowerPoint Presentations, ZIP files, Audio, PDF’s, and even through live video classes, where students are able to ask the instructor any questions they like. Additionally, classes can be both instructed and taught on the go:
Furthermore, while Udemy’s powerful platform offers an alternative solution to today’s very high tuition cost of joining a college or university, it essentially offers no prestigious degree and cannot be used as a way to gaining college credits.
Therefore, Udemy is a practical solution for many people out there, of all ages, to help essentially leverage job-related skills, whether it be one in the freelancing industry, online marketing, or any career in the corporate world. Hence, Udemy courses drastically range in terms of the subjects that are offered.
How Much Are Udemy Course Prices?
Technically they usually range anywhere from $19 to $100, as the average.
However, I’ve seen courses go anywhere from free, up to over $1,000!
Nevertheless, it can also become a worthwhile option for instructors to teach lessons by video and audio to help others learn more on a particular topic. Moreover, many of the topics are categorized as being a beginner’s course, novice, intermediate, or expert courses.
My Udemy Experience
While I have used Udemy myself to learn more about the affiliate marketing world, I realized many
of the classes were essentially being copied or immorally utilized by gathering pre-made information off the net, and using it to the instructor’s or teacher’s advantage.
At the same time, this is the affiliate online marketing world were talking about here, and thus, I believe would only apply to courses such as these, compared to a course in terms of learning programming skills.
Nonetheless, the courses are essentially being taught live many of the times, and having a real 1-on-1 mentorship is a very beneficial thing to have when offered.
Udemy Pro’s and Con’s
1) The ability to learn from internet video courses on just about any topic you wish.
2) The ability to get in contact with the instructor, ask questions, and know more.
3) The high availability of free courses in Udemy is an amazing feature provided by instructors to prove their worth and trust beforehand, as they begin to create more courses, which are then offered at a higher premium price.
4) The ability to learn and be instructed on mobile devices.
1) It’s important to read all the course reviews and descriptions to make sure your not getting conned in the first place. You’ll also want to verify that the course has exactly what you’re achieving to learn, along with the ability to having a quality instructor who can mentor you through out the way.
2) The price of some courses may seem to hefty for what you’re getting, however may essentially be a great alternative to the high-rising prices offered in any sort of college course.
Udemy Course Overview and Review
I highly recommend Udemy as a portal or foundation for a way to learn new techniques and tactics as an online marketer, or with any other interest you may have. My biggest advice is to browse through the many hundreds of courses being provided before choosing the one most adequate and fitting to your needs.
OVERALL RANK: 83/100