YouTube Keyword Tool’s Disappearance! What Now?
Have you been creating optimized YouTube video’s lately utilizing YouTube’s own keyword research tool only to find out that the tool has completely disappeared!
Well here is one of my new favorite youtube keyword tool alternatives that when used alongside a tool like Jaaxy can prove immensely useful in giving you all the necessary keyword research data.
In addition, Jaaxy provides its own keyword video tutorials to give you all the keyword help you need for free, which I found to be very nice.
Additionally, you can find the results of your keyword rank after having been implemented, which I’ve also found useful!
The Free Youtube Keyword Tool!
Youtube Keyword Tool No Results Error: A Good Alternative
Despite the sudden disappearance for people like myself who relies on such a tool to gain more visitors and daily traffic to my website, the good news is that there is an alternative solution.
A great free google YouTube keyword tool for video SEO purposes:
Reasons Why I Like This Youtube Keyword Tool:
- Provides keywords for multiple languages.
- Combines a 2-in-1 powerful Google and YouTube keyword tool.
- Utilizes research suggestive to what people are searching a normal everyday basis (also referred to as, the Alphabet Soup Technique)
- Allows 750 various Google and Youtube keywords for every given search term.
- Makes a fair distinction between the popular keywords being searched on Google vs. Youtube. Thus, making media optimization more effective.
- Utilizes YouTube’s autocomplete keyword feature to see what’s being searched most often.
- Has a unique ability of generating popular niche-related long-tail keywords. Also, very easy to use while on the go.
Reasons Why I Dislike This Youtube Keyword Tool:
- Difficult, almost impossible to assess your keyword rank competition.
- Having no clue where your keyword optimized video will rank on what page.
- The inability to check your keyword ranking; something I’ve found Jaaxy to do very well.
- Lack of features and not enough information overall to gain as high-powered keyword information.
- Huge lack in obtaining basic keyword information, such as # of monthly searches alone, which tends to be missing.
- Very similar to ubersuggest.org, if not any different.
How To Add Even More Power To Your Keyword Research:
By utilizing keywordtool.io or ubersuggest along with Jaaxy you’ll find a way of gaining the best possible leverage when utilizing your keywords within your meta title and descriptions.
In addition, Jaaxy’s flawless estimation of exact competition for each keyword makes keyword research somewhat of a breeze!
Jaaxy’s Keyword Tool & Media Optimization:
When utilizing Jaaxy make sure to choose a keyword with lowest # of competition and highest searches. Jaaxy will provide a summation of all the important keyword metrics grouping together the keywords to use and the keywords to avoid through its distinguished Keyword Power Indexing system.
Once you have your keywords evaluated, it’s from there, nothing but a simple process of deciding which keyword best fits your media or content, and what makes the most sense in terms of relevancy.
Keyword research is not only inevitable for the ranking of content writing and posts, but also for your media: both images and video!
What is Jaaxy SEO power?
Essentially it is a metric that will tell you your chance of ranking as the first post, on the first page of Google. Therefore, you’ll never want to ignore a Jaaxy keyword with 100 SEO power as that guarantees you found a winning 1st place keyword.
Nonetheless, it is why I really love Jaaxy. I’ve found this tool to be more superior than any other when trying to rank well. Jaaxy and ubersuggest do not only give you ideas, but together gives you all the awesome answers needed to rank any content you want to on Google.
Before I used Jaaxy, I would solely rely upon Google’s keyword planner. Unfortunately, I found none of my content or even media ranking whatsoever. Even over the course of a few months, which was when I began realizing it was the strength of my keyword research that made all the difference in what would rank, and what would never even begin to see daylight.