It’s no secret that hundreds of thousands of individuals are earning full-time incomes online in 2017. But how do they go about doing this and what are the best business models to follow for achieving online success? In this post, you’ll get the inside on the top 5 best and most popular ways individuals use for earning an online income.
With the right methods, strategies, and training, earning an income online is feasible. The most important criteria is to ensure you treat whichever methods or strategies you use as a legitimate business. Just like any brick and mortar business, you’ll give your own online presence the full attention it deserves.
This approach almost always entails building a legitimate online business and providing unique content and value to your audience. The following list goes over some of the best ways you can begin doing this and earning an income with your own low cost startup business.
- BLOGGING. When it comes to making money online, there is no fast-track secret to success. There are however, fool-proof ways of earning an online income with the right approach. Blogging for instance is one of these legitimate and more popular methods for getting started on the right foot. I always recommend anyone interested in online marketing to start a blog, as it tends to open up more opportunistic avenues down the road. Once you’ve started and established a blog for example, you have a number of ways you can begin promoting that website. Take this Pinterest post for example, which shows how I managed to gain over 100,000 visitors over the course of a month. The more traffic you can manage to your site, the more opportunity you’ll have for creating an even higher income. Blogging is also a method that tends to bode well with most people.
- VLOGGING. With YouTube’s latest surge in popularity, it only makes sense to start creating a YouTube channel in your niche. Starting a Vlog is a great approach to online marketing since there is much less competition making it an attractive choice for individuals who don’t want to take the blogging route. If you enjoy getting on camera and showcasing your own videos, than starting a vlog is a good way to go. Similar to blogging, your key to success is consistency and patience. But more importantly, it’s the number of people who engage with your videos on a daily basis that will allow your own YouTube Channel to thrive. PewDiePie and his $12 million+ in annual income is one great example of this!
- PUBLISHING AN E-BOOK. One of the biggest trends for making money online in recent years is with e-book publishing. We see more and more marketers and bloggers who constantly venture into this side of business. It makes sense after all, as publishing an e-book is just a different kind of writing. It’s also easier for bloggers to publish an e-book since many of the times they can compile or re-word a lot of the information already on their site into one organized book. With Amazon making it so easy for anyone to publish their book online, it should come as no surprise that this is definitely one of today’s more popular and sustainable business models. Publishing an e-book can be a smart strategy as a way to solely build a business online or as a way to complement the information on your site or blog.
- FACEBOOK ADS. Believe it or not, but Facebook ads has become an extremely popular business model to follow in 2017. For some, there is nothing more desirable than building your own up & thriving community on Facebook, by using nothing but content from your own site. Of course, Facebook Ads cost money, but when done right, can be an excellent strategy for building an online business and even alternative to using an SEO strategy. If you love utilizing social media and enjoy attempting to build a presence there, than Facebook Ads can be an ideal way to build a legitimate online business in 2017.
- OPENING AN ETSY SHOP. Starting a shop an Etsy can really allow you to work on something you love. If you’re into crafts, DIY, and that sort of thing, than opening a shop on Etsy can provide you with a legitimate business model to work with. The good thing about Etsy is that it doesn’t require a ton of writing and can allow you to sell goods and products out of the comfort of your home. One interesting statistic is that 52% of sellers on Etsy earn an average median income of $44,900. While it might not be a ton of money, it can still appeal to the right kind of marketer, while allowing you to work on other online ventures. Etsy is thus, another great choice for today’s well-versed entrepreneurs!
While this list is by no means comprehensive of all the ways you can make money online, these are definitely some of the more trending methods of making money online in 2017. More importantly, they are methods that will sustain for many years to come, and can allow you to build a business you can build upon year after year. Which one of these methods are you interested in working with and why? Please leave all your comments and questions down below!